Web infotech(Nidhi Company Registration Consultant)can register a Nidhi Company in 20 to 30 days, subject to ROC processing time.
Which Documents are Required For Registration
“Scanned Copy of the Following Documents has to be Provided by the Promoters of the Company”
1. Latest passport size photo in jpg.
6. PAN card copy with Self-attestation.
2. If owned property, a copy of Sale Deed and Electricity bill is sufficient.
7. Copy of No Objection Certificate(NOC) from the owner of the property
3. Copy of Electricity bill or Property Tax receipt or Water Tax receipt not older than two months.
8. Voter Id copy or Passport copy or Aadhar card copy or Driving license copy with self attestation
4. Latest Bank account statement or Mobile /Telephone bill or Electricity Bill (not older than two months)- no need for self attestation.
9. Utility bill has to be provided of the particular country where the NRI or Foreign national resides and it should be notarized
5. For the registered office proof of the company, if the property is rented/ leased, then copy or rental agreement or lease agreement.
10. In case of NRI or Foreign national, Passport copy has to be notarized at the Indian Embassy of the particular country.